Quality calories for quality mass. If you want to gain mass (weight), typically you want it to be quality mass, meaning mostly muscle. This is easier said than done, particularly if you are very active, such as an athlete who trains twice a day or a delivery driver who lifts heavy appliances up and down stairs. To be successful, you've got to train hard and eat lots of quality calories. MMU makes the latter easier and more enjoyable. Size: 3lb Benefits: Muscle Building and Preservation Recovery Weight Gain
Why people like it
- Taste: MMU vanilla has been compared to cheesecake, soft-serve ice cream, tapioca, vanilla pudding, and crème brule! Users of MMU chocolate say that it reminds you of drinking a glass of fresh milk mixed with a spoonful of your favorite chocolate syrup as a child. It smells like fresh cocoa!
- Potency: To make gaining mass easier, we boosted the energy density of MMU to 390 Calories per serving.
- Unique formula: MMU contains a blend of 4 fast and slow proteins and high-quality carbohydrates, plus fast-burning fats from coconut oil and medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs).
How do I choose between MMU and other Beverly proteins?
Choose MMU if:
- You are a hard-training athlete or very active individual trying to gain or maintain quality weight, or
- you want a traditional meal replacement that is complete with high-quality protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
Secrets to Success
- The best times to take MMU are first thing in the morning, after workouts or practice, and as a meal replacement.
- At least two scoops should be taken immediately after workout or practice.
- If you require more calories, simply add more scoops when preparing your shake. Add 5 oz. of cold water for each additional scoop. You may also add milk, cream, a banana or your favorite nut butter to increase the energy density of your shakes.
- Hardgainers: Add Multiple Enzyme Complex (MEC) to any weight-gain diet. MEC will enhance your natural digestive process, making it easier to absorb the nutrients your muscles need to grow.